Het Comité voor een democratische Verenigde Naties (in het Engels: Committee for a Democratic United Nations, in het Duits: Komitee für eine demokratische UNO, afgekort: KDUN), sinds 2017 Democracy Without Borders is een in 2003 opgerichte internationale vereniging voor democratie op wereldschaal.
Het belangrijkste project was de Campagne voor een parlementaire vergadering bij de VN (UNPA).
Begin 2017 besloot de groep haar doelstelling te verbreden en de aanpak te veranderen en ging verder als Democracy Without Borders.
Op de Engelstalige Wikipedia :
Democracy Without Borders
|Motto||"The right to democracy transcends national boundaries."|
|Purpose||Advocates the "democratization and strengthening of the United Nations and other international organizations"|
|Affiliations||Campaign for a United Nations Parliamentary Assembly|
|Committee for a Democratic UN (Komitee für eine demokratische UNO)|
Democracy Without Borders, or DWB is a nongovernmental organization based in Berlin and founded in 2003 that advocates the "democratization and strengthening of the United Nations and other international organizations". The organization supports "global democracy and a holistic approach to democracy promotion that spans from the local to the global levels and at the same time embraces the dimensions of representation, participation, deliberation and co-decision." Prior to March 2017 the organization's name was the Committee for a Democratic UN, or KDUN (for its German name "Komitee für eine demokratische UNO").
DWB's mandate states that the organisation "strives for a democratic world order in which citizens participate beyond national boundaries in shaping policy that serves their joint long-term interests." 
Specifically, it advocates the creation of a United Nations Parliamentary Assembly (UNPA), through "democratization and reform of the United Nations and intergovernmental bodies in order to enable them to deal with transnational issues and threats successfully and on a legitimate basis." It seeks to achieve this through a gradual approach, starting first with forming the UNPA as a largely consultative body, before slowly empowering it as public support rises.
DWB also maintains a blog, which publishes a range of articles relating to global governance and the proliferation of democracy.
DWB is co-founder and coordinator of the Campaign for a United Nations Parliamentary Assembly; the latter has since gained support from over 1500 members of parliament from around the world.
In addition to the Berlin-based organisation in Germany, a Swedish Democracy Without Borders association was formed in February 2018 which focuses upon the promotion of the UNPA within Sweden. In December 2018, the creation of a Swiss DWB association was announced.
- Campaign for the Establishment of a United Nations Parliamentary Assembly
- United Nations Parliamentary Assembly
- World Federalist Movement
- "Democracy Without Borders: About".
- "Democracy Without Borders: About".
- The Committee for a Democratic U.N. is now Democracy Without Borders
- "Democracy Without Borders". Democracy Without Borders. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- "Website of Democracy Without Borders". Democracy Without Borders. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- "DWB Blog". Democracy Without Borders. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- Assembly, Campaign for a UN Parliamentary. "About the campaign". Campaign for a UN Parliamentary Assembly. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- Assembly, Campaign for a UN Parliamentary. "Supporters". Campaign for a UN Parliamentary Assembly. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- "Our Members Around The World | WFM-IGP". www.wfm-igp.org. Retrieved 2018-02-27.
- "Swedish association of Democracy Without Borders established in Stockholm". Democracy Without Borders. Retrieved 2018-02-28.
- "The Swiss World Federalist Association is now Democracy Without Borders Switzerland". Democracy Without Borders. Retrieved 2019-01-02.